Insurance Operations Executive
New Dawn Risk Group is seeking to fill a full-time Insurance Operations Executive role, reporting directly to our Head of Insurance Operations. We are a fast-growing, young and dynamic Lloyd’s of London-based specialist insurance and reinsurance broker, located in the City of London.
Key activities and responsibilities
- Documentation Production: Overseeing and supporting the team with slip, policy and invoice production.
- Account Quality Assurance: Checking slips before they are sent out for underwriter signature and policies and invoices before they are sent out to clients/producers.
- Insurance Transaction Processing and Premium Processing: Overseeing and supporting the tracking and recording of placements on our Integrated Broking System. Supporting the team in the processing of premiums through Xchanging and resolving queries. Overseeing production of premium closing advices.
- Insurance Compliance: Keeping up to date with latest market standards and legal requirements for documentation, including taxes.
- Optimisation and modernisation: Assisting with the implementation of our new broking platform, the new MRC and the cutover to new Lloyd’s processing systems.
Key attributes and experience
- Minimum of 3 years technical experience within the London insurance market.
- Strong knowledge of professional/financial lines of business and experience in MRC generation.
- Experience in the processing of premiums through Xchanging and LPAN production.
- Strong numeracy and analytical skills.
- A keen eye for attention to detail and accuracy.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work with and support the team with any issues that arise.
The compensation package for this role will include a competitive salary, benefits and training program.