Where would you like to go?
News and insights
Select your language
Financial Lines in Latin America
Financial Lines in Latin America - Questionnaire
1. What are the key financial lines policies that you require / buy / sell?
2. Do you buy / sell the elements (e.g. D&O, BBB, P&I) together in a single policy or separately? Why this way?
3. Who are the typical policy buyers in your market? Corporates or banks?
4. How are their needs / levels of cover changing?
5. Do you work through Miami, or directly with local / London insurers/reinsurers?
6. Describe current market conditions in your country. Is the use of financial lines cover growing or shrinking?
7. What are claims like currently?
8. How are rates and what is impacting them most?
9. What is your outlook for 2021? Do you have any predictions for financial lines in the LatAm markets overall? Do you see new products being needed and if so, what?
10. How do you typically interact with the London market?
11. What are the barriers to working with Lloyd’s and the London market, if any?